Welcome!

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy reading my entries, and please feel free to comment or share. Oh yeah- really sorry about all the weird ads.







Peace & Blessings,







Chiquita Blondita




Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kiss and Tell

I Kissed a Boy, and I Liked It.

Oh yes, I definitely did.

I'm not here to brag or boast, and I'm not going to share all the intimate details. But I am going to say that it was... Sweet. Romantic. Sexy. Hot! Really, really Wonderful. And, it left me wanting more.

I didn't expect it, and I don't know if anything will come of it. Maybe it will just be a hot fling and nothing more. Maybe we will begin to see each other regularly, and maybe the distance will just kill it. All I know is that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with him, and I (not so) secretly hope he is feeling the same way... excited, a little nervous, happy... the butterflies.

XO, XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, you know, unless they suck.