Welcome!

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy reading my entries, and please feel free to comment or share. Oh yeah- really sorry about all the weird ads.







Peace & Blessings,







Chiquita Blondita




Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Cyber Dating Awards, Part 1

Maybe it's just that I'm nostalgic for the recently ended awards season...

So after this weekend's ups and downs in the Wonderful World of Online Dating, I've decided to create special categories for the interesting matches that have been selected for me and/or have hit me up online. I figured that the best option is just to laugh at the absurdity of it all, rather than throw in the proverbial towel and resign myself to a small and bitter life... or worse, devolve into another Crazy Cat Lady.

I will be recognizing awardees in the following categories:

Creepiest Photo: "Serial Killer Chic"
Creepiest Photo: "Gang-banger/Thug life"
Creepiest Photo: "Most Naked in a Creepy Way"

Most Significant Age Difference: Over, Under, and Switcheroo

Total Jackass: "The Imposter"
Total Jackass: "The Belligerent Bully"
Total Jackass: "The Sleazy Sexual Harasser"

Least Compatible: "Marital Status"
Least Compatible: "Geographically Undesirable"
Least Compatible: "Religious Differences"
Least Compatible: "Miscellaneous"

And finally, I would like to wrap things up with the Most Hopeful Awards... because I like to end things on a positive note whenever possible. I'm just a big softie, after all, and I really am hopeful. I'm sure that in the gigantic cyber-haystack of creeps, crazies, and can-you-please-give-me-a-friggin'-break, there are some amazingly sharp (ooh! subtle needle reference!) candidates for finding love and long-lasting friendship. Stay tuned for Part Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, you know, unless they suck.