Welcome!

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I hope you will enjoy reading my entries, and please feel free to comment or share. Oh yeah- really sorry about all the weird ads.







Peace & Blessings,







Chiquita Blondita




Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

Oh, Ducks- why must you break my heart? Do you not realize how much I enjoy watching you skate hard for the full 60, how deep a thrill you give me when you are on the ice? Delivering hits? Showing up with your Defense, holding up the blue line, throwing everything at your opponents' goal, crashing the net, and sounding the horn?

The last three losses coming back from the Olympic break have hurt, but today's loss... you actually made me cry. Giving up a 3-0 lead and going down 4-3 in the shootout just brought me to tears.

Come on boys, I know that you know that you cannot afford to let any more games slip away as you are making your playoff run. And I know that you have the individuals AND the teamwork to get the job done. So... time to rally, Gentlemen. I am not giving up on you! LET'S GO DUCKS!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, you know, unless they suck.